SAN CLEMENTE JUNIOR WOMAN'S CLUB
Download PDF of Application:
SAN CLEMENTE JUNIOR WOMAN’S CLUB FINE ARTS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The Fine Arts Scholarship is an annual award recognizing an outstanding San Clemente High School Senior in the Fine Arts Program. Fine Arts is open to Fine Art, Photo & Video, Music, Drama, Dance, & Vocal. It is sponsored by the San Clemente Junior Woman’s Club and provides financial award and community recognition to the winner.
Scholarship Amount: Up to $1000
1. Applicant must be a SCHS senior.
2. A minimum of two contrasting pieces of artwork must be provided for judging consideration. Original artwork and/or portfolio are acceptable. This may be submitted on flash drive or email links to with name in subject. 3. Cover sheet which includes:
College attending (if known)
4. Official transcript which includes the first semester of applicant’s senior year verifying a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better.
5. Typed, double spaced application essay addressing questions 1 - 5. 6. At least one letter of recommendation.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What medium of art is your emphasis and why?
2. How and when did you become interested in fine arts?
3. Why are fine arts important to you and to our society?
4. Why do you feel you deserve this scholarship?
5. How do you plan to use this scholarship?